Video Training /Training Sites:
- http://www.Cybrary.IT – There can be only one!
- http://www.irongeek.com/ – I am making this bold, because if you don’t know about this, you really need to check this out. This is the BEST place to watch all of the Conference videos. Whether you want to watch a talk from the last Derbycon, or the last B-Sides in whatever city you prefer. I cannot recommend this enough. Thank you IronGeek for your hard work! Give him a follow on Twitter at @irongeek_adc!
- Offensive Security – https://www.offensive-security.com
- FSU Offensive Computer Security Course – https://www.cs.fsu.edu/~redwood/OffensiveComputerSecurity/lectures.html
- http://www.Skillset.com – This place has free practice tests. You can subscribe for money, but I would say its not really worth it. It was better when it was all free.
- https://pentesterlab.com/ – Great place to lean Web Penetration testing.
- http://www.cicentre.com/ – The Center for Counterintelligence and Security Studies
- Strategic Security videos http://strategicsec.com/services/training-services/videos/
- OCW Electrical Engineering & CompSci Courses – http://ocw.mit.edu/courses/electrical-engineering-and-computer-science/
- Codeacademy (Teaches how to code in many languages!)- https://www.codecademy.com/
- W3schools (Another great site to learn programming languages) http://www.w3schools.com/
- RubyMonk (A gentle, interactive introduction to programming in Ruby) http://rubymonk.com/
- Code.org (Great resource for children wanting to learn computer science!) – https://code.org/